Where were you on this day fifty years ago?
– Memorials around the country.
– A personal remembrance by Cal Thomas.
– Dallas policeman speaks about the day.
– Gov. Carl Sanders threatened due to close ties with JFK.
– A timeline at the Dallas Morning News.
– Barr/Pridemore cage match.
– Just in time for the new Braves complex…ATL conveniently gets $275 million in highway bucks.
– Former Laker Michael Cooper to coach The Dream.
– Cobb School Board nixes bonus idea. Furlough days still around.
– PB&J’s are racist. Who knew?
– No Christmas carols for you…even if they’re played by the band.
– Another 911 call smells like phony baloney.
– Uh. That’s not why you were elected, sweetie.
– In a parallel universe, the other guy wins.
– Big day for the DOW.
– Pilot lands a jumbo on a little runway at the wrong airport. Skillz.
– Life in a galaxy far, far away.
– NorK’s nab an 85 year old tourist.
– So that’s what they do during their breaks.