– As long as they don’t call it “The Earl,” I’m fine.
– Who says our growth is stagnant? Atlanta gets another area code.
– Gov. Deal plans 2015 DFACS spending. (Yes, it’s more.)
– Which is greater? PeachPundit’s unique page views per day or the number of Georgians who have applied for the (Un)ACA. If you picked the PP number, you’re right.
– Colorado’s (Un)ACA advertising reaches a new low. Really low.
– Ah, the ironical irony. A couple of weeks ago, Jimmy Carter called Obama’s competency into question. Now Obama’s been schooled on honoring commitments by Bubba himself.
– The NSA’s vendor of choice.
– Oh, my. Even the angry liberal’s model liberal is ragging on this administration.