I don’t know how I did it, but these Morning Reads are once again perfect.
“Streets of Bakersfield” with Dwight Yoakam might be Buck Owens’ greatest song (not least of all because it got him back in the studio [too long an absence]).
- HERMAN CAIN! is fighting back against the sexual abuse charges levied against him.
- Atlanta-based CARE is providing assistance in the Philippines.
- Georgia senators studying privatizing foster care.
- Wall Street Journal looks at Atlanta’s war with street vendors.
- DFCS changing its investigation procedures into abuse claims.
- The historic Randolph-Lucas House is moving for the second time. Can’t it just be happy where it is?
- So, apparently, no transport agencies have the foggiest how the new Braves stadium will impact transportation. #Nice.
- CL has all the write-ins for Atlanta’s municipal elections. Pudding McYummy was a good vote. I am beyond furious that no one voted for me.
- Indie rock legend and UGA researcher’s work helps music industry in fight against “worst offenders” in music privacy.
- Candler Park has 0 (zero) three-bedroom houses available for sale. ITP living is that much better.
- What $750k gets you in Woodstock.
- Foreclosures are down to 05 levels.