Unfortunately I forgot to write in my name for a sundry collection of offices last night (I hope others picked up in my stead). It’s OK though, I would not have served.
Electing Kasim Reed and Andre Dickens were the two best things Atlantans could have done and they did both. Hizzoner Reed said in his victory speech he wants to make Atlanta the logistics hub of the Western Hemisphere. He’s nothing if not bold and hopefully his dreams become reality.
I know there are other races throughout Georgia but I honestly couldn’t tell you anything about them.
- Huntsman allegedly brought down HERMAN CAIN! in the last GOP POTUS Primary.
- Jimmy Carter “almost” punched former South African prez Mbeki.
- Another survey finds Atlanta home prices are increasing. #ThanksObama
- DoJ investigating death of Kendrick Johnson.
- CNN suffered its worst ratings week under new boss Jeff Zucker.
Middle Georgia’sSmyrna’s own Stacey Evans pens op-ed in The Macon Telegraph, urging more dough for GA’s technical/community colleges.
- Georgia hosts “dropout prevention conference.” Because we’ve figured out so much regarding education (just check our test scores).
- We’re also not so good regarding premature births.
- New York Philharmonic’s principal trumpet is joining UGA faculty.
- Now is a good time for pommes Anna.