– UGA President Jere Morehead is making good impressions around the state.
– Former SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens will speak at the UGA Law School on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. The conference is free, but you have to pre-register.
– The DeKalb Co. School corruption trial has begun. Pass the popcorn.
– Low turnout expected on Gwinnet SPLOST vote.
– New BBQ joint to open in Athens…sounds like a road trip for the intrepid Peach Pundit BBQ Connoisseurs.
– “It’s like peeling an onion of fail.” Glenn Reynolds
– Security policy? Who needs them!?!
– About that tech surge… Why didn’t they just call Nathan?
– IRS oopsie.
– No shame. The NSA even spied on the current and previous Popes.
– White House set up insurance companies to take the fall. (If the phrase “make them as miserable as possible” keeps running through your head, well at least YOUR brain is working.
– Small businesses everywhere feeling the pinch of the (Un)ACA.
– There’s a little gridiron match Saturday that has been eternally immortalized by Lewis Grizzard, Patron Saint of Peach Pundit. Enjoy. (And please don’t offer to show me your tattoo at the next BBQ Road Show)
– And while we’re at it, here’s a bevvy of jorts and mullets, for your viewing pleasure.