- Where to see the best autumn colors in NoGa the next few weeks.
- GA 400 Toll Plaza begins its long evaporation.
- Who needs photographers, anyway? (Jimmy Olson is rolling in his grave, BTW.)
- America’s Got Talent auditions in ATL next week.
- The State of Working Georgia 2013 report is out, and it ain’t pretty.
- So NOW the Democrats want a delay.
- US Congress/Executive Branch devolving into a catty slambook session.
- Must be the massive inhalation of oxygen that confuses Waxman so.
- Inconvenient facts.
- Another internet privacy firm shutters operations rather than let the government snoop on their customers.
- Obama’s people can be really nasty. And that’s coming from a CNN anchor.
- The IT jokes just write themselves.
- Man Bras? Really?
- Global warming, dude.
- Get free stuff all year.
- Love him or hate him, Sean Hannity is taking care of the young woman at Healthcare.gov who fielded his call and then was thrown under the bus for speaking with him. Who’s classy now?