On this day in 1917, the War Revenue Act was passed, raising taxes across the board as a result of the US involvement in World War I.
- Governor Deal says we “should be OK” during the #shutdown.
- An energy sales tax holiday here in Georgia- because everyone should have incentives to purchase things they don’t need.
- US Department of Agriculture declares Walton County a disaster area.
- What’s a good way to convince Georgian’s that we should raise taxes?
- Is 10% Congressional approval too much?
- It’s a really bad time to go missing in a national park.
- We need government spies because it’s good for science. Well, sort of.
- CIA plans to train ‘just enough’ Syrian rebels….whatever that means.
- We all have tough days at work, but we don’t all punch our customers in the face because they’re sarcastic.
- Blurred Lines not acceptable for high school parents.