– When Carol & Willie Fowler’s daughter canceled her wedding, her family decided to throw the reception anyway. They fed 200 of Atlanta’s poor and homeless at Villa Christina. Great story.
– Georgia’s voter ID law not so bad after all, even for the serial perjurers.
– Savannah-Chatham Police Chief in hot water.
– Wild hogs in Lithonia.
– Feds question “weed & seed” funny money.
– A new tornado alley. Yay. (Warning – video starts immediately)
– Surprise. $67 Million missing from ACA slush fund.
– IRS uses 1884 law to justify trying to regulate tax preparers.
– The whole Obamamess in one easy picture.
– “Systemic weaknesses in the granting of federal security clearances.” What? You have a problem with that?
– Lindsey Graham having trouble with those pesky constituents.
– Sorry Google, it’s true that most folks don’t like being spied on.
– Loook! Kittens!