On this day in 1969 the Brady Bunch premiered on television.
- State Senate Bill 141, “Patient Injury Act” , is already drawing opposition from the State Bar and the Medical Association of Georgia.
- Worth County needs $350,000. And fast.
- We will probably be waiting for quite a while for anything on Campus Carry. #TheyJustDon’tGetIt
- The City of Roswell voted to outsource their court services. They don’t get much right so hopefully they can get a +1 on this one.
- This is news and I don’t know why: Bush 41 is an official witness at a same-sex wedding. The justification for this being news has something to do with what other people in the Bush family think about ‘marriage’.
- Some of the folks who have had their heads in the sand for the last 4 years are surprised that lower monthly premiums under Obamacare will mean higher deductibles.
- If you know me, you know how much I hate stamps. And now the USPS wants to raise the price. Again.
- Following California’s new minimum wage, Seattle mayoral hopeful wants to see a $15 minimum wage. (Liberty Drum would say sayonara all together.)
- Reasons why Hillary shouldn’t run, but no one mentions pant suits.
- The childhood home of rapper Eminem is on the market. The starting bid? $1.
- So a bear walks into a bar…….no, seriously. A bear walks into a bar.
- Life may seem hard but at least you’re not a wedding photographer from Austin seeking a “woman of quality” that is <130 lbs.
- Maybe we shouldn’t be “adults” until 25.
- Schools around the country are taking heat for banning hair styles.
- The circular argument of whether police can search your vehicle and subsequently confiscate large amounts of cash is before the Georgia Supreme Court right now.
- More controversy over the *exact* meaning of the 2nd amendment, this time it’s the U.S. Senate website.
- A Pennsylvania man is facing jail time after barking a police K-9 and “inciting chaos”.
- The ATF can’t find 420 million cigarettes that they previously seized.