On this day in 1957 was the first-ever underground nuclear explosion.
- Representative Calvin Hill is in need of prayers.
- Charters, Charters, everywhere.
- Overwhelming victory in 4-way Miller County Sheriff Race.
- Federal court rules that Sheriff John Darr did discriminate in his promotion strategies.
- Bless his heart, poor Phil Gingrey is stuck in a $172k rut. Also, “go home and talk to your wife“.
- Walgreens employees headed to the private healthcare exchange.
- The IRS is actually keeping those silly donor lists.
- Stop talking about gun control. The agenda doesn’t fit the parameters of the issue.
- This guy says Republicans are wishin’ and hopin’ for a government shutdown.
- The City of Alpharetta is slowly getting rid of all the felons.
- Rand Paul goes Jim Crow on the War on Drugs.
- The City of Kennesaw doesn’t really understand property rights.
- The 2nd amendment nonsense in this Texas textbook has officially gone viral.
- Judge rules that it is unconstitutional to force parents to change the name of their child.