There are only two more episodes of “Breaking Bad.” Can you believe it? (Five things you missed in the last episode.) If you’re going to Music Midtown, your musical tastes are awful.
- How Georgia and Kentucky are approaching Obamacare with two very different philosophies.
- Georgia’s “dangerous war against Obamacare”. This was in the Daily but a few of you don’t read it (for shame).
- Leading leftist outlet Mother Jones takes a totally level-headed, non-hyperbolic and accurate look at “Georgia’s war on trees.”
- Seriously, what is it with the media portraying our fair state as a pugnacious political entity lately.
- Which leading elected official is missing from this photo with the Veep in Savannah?
- A ransom demand for kidnapped Clayton County teen. Apparently that is unusual.
- There is more bad news for Emory.
- North Atlanta High School (my alma mater) principal Gene Taylor resigned on Friday only to get a promotion. Your NAHS Warriors lost 34-0 to Miller Grove on Friday. The good news is that that is less than half the number of points they conceded to Tucker HS.
- Unrelated… Georgia’s leading liberal think tank details the funding “squeeze” for “schoolhouses” in Georgia .
- If you’ve ever walked through Grant Park, you’ve seen this house and thought about buying it.
- Apparently Cabbagetown is more Rhode Island-y than Rhode Island. “Dumb and Dumber To” is being filmed in C-town.
- These are just dumb.
- Oracle Team USA needs to get it together.
- Boxing judge who scored the Mayweather fight terribly is taking leave of absence from the sport. Mayweather=TBE.
News regarding your beloved GSU Panthers!
- Only one team in Georgia is blowing up Reddit. It is not: Point University, Fort Valley State or Brenau. It is Georgia State. Redditors have deemed the Panthers the consensus 2025 National Champions. We were also ranked #24 in ESPN’s Power Rankings.
- President Mark Becker gives the State of the University Address later today.