Either will work for your fear of Friday the Thirteenth.
- Quick! What’s Alpharetta known for besides traffic?
- Is it really any of their business where the police chief goes on his own dime?
- Georgia Economic News for September.
- Savannah River Remediation laid off 465 employees yesterday. For those that don’t follow such things, that’s less employees to manage the company’s radioactive waste programs. Next to a river. That empties into the Atlantic. I like shrimp, but I don’t want them to be as big as my car.
- It helps to have friends in high places.
- Lois’ emails tell the tale we all knew already.
- Fed up? You betcha.
- Polio virus discovered near Jerusalem.
- Trust, but verify … and speak into that microphone in the lamp, will ya?
- Seaside Park Boardwalk, NJ is burning. The pier just reopened over Memorial Day after rebuilding from the destruction of Superstorm Sandy.
- Prayers for Colorado and flood victims. We remember the GA 2009 flood.
Don’t forget! The PeachPundit BBQ Tour barrels into Danielsville tomorrow afternoon. Come hear Rep. Doug Collins at Zeb’s BBQ from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. and have (according to some) a taste of the best stew in the state. If there are peas in the stew, we’ll have to debate.