On this day in 1910, the United State’s 1st female cop, Alice Stebbins Wells, was appointed to the LAPD.
- This lady talks HOPE scholarship and the middle class. Hint: She’s not really a fan.
- Richmond County is now dishing community service projects for students instead of suspensions.
- The University System of Georgia wants a $49 million budget increase.
- City of Loganville debates resource officer salaries in Walton County schools. No consideration for arming teachers.
- The democratic rise of Alpharetta.
- Equality for strippers. (#Totes suitable for work)
- Controversy over black on white crime classification. Is it hate?
- Republican spending in House bill put on hold.
- If families spent like the feds…
- 78% of Republicans identify as ‘fiscally conservative and socially moderate’. So, um, what’s the problem?
- Did you know that Orangutans can make travel plans? GoogleMaps (and Steve Handel) may have some competition.
- Lady super heroes? Not in the movies.
- Since the housing market seems to have improved ~0.0001%, we might as well take the necessary steps to screw it up again.
- Wisconsin considers ‘giving’ people more choices.
- Bye bye War Powers Resolution?
- Forsyth County requires permits for tented events, hurts businesses.
- CIA delivering weapons to Syrian rebels. Excellent!!
- McConnell, Obamacare and energy: just tack it on
- And just when you thought Feinstein couldn’t get any worse………