It is the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks today.
Gov. Nathan Deal, in his infinite wisdom, has recognized my fidelity, valor and patriotism and thus, appointed me Lieutenant Colonel, Aide-de-Camp Governor’s Staff. So please, refer to me as The Honorable Ed from now until perpetuity and respect my vast authority.
- President Carter wants a diplomatic solution to Syria, slightly more irrelevance.
- He’s also writing a book about the treatment of women.
- Tech is Number 7, UGA is 20th.
- MARTA hates your #Freedomz.
- Reed says Falcons stadium deal will be reached soon.
- Hizzoner got published in the “Harvard Law & Policy Review.”
- APS not paying drivers for training?
- One Georgia Bulldog’s attempt to rid his body of performance-enhancing drugs.
- Tech’s new play-by-play announcer is an interesting story. Maybe he’s why they have the best record in Georgia?
- The mysterious death of a 17-year-old football player in Valdosta.