– Politico notices an AJC article from a year ago, asserting that Georgia’s Voter ID law did NOT (gasp!) suppress the minority vote.
– Corruption and Forsyth city council members
– Road trip! Clarke County DA wants an imported jury for Jamie Hood trial.
– Georgia and the (un)ACA.
– What were YOU doing back in 1987? (Hint: I was having a baby, and some of you might have met her at a PP soiree.)
– Go ahead ….they already know everything about you anyway.
– Funny thing, those internetz, they never forgetz.
– The new civility.
– Where’s Admiral Akbar when you need him?
– Bubba’s telling fibs again.
– Dear Lawd, anybody can get on TV these days.
– The IRS Scandal, Day 119.
– And they reach even deeper into your pockets
– Forget that paper mache volcano! Here’s how to win the science fair.