- Politico notices an AJC article from a year ago, asserting that Georgia’s Voter ID law did NOT (gasp!) suppress the minority vote.
- Corruption and Forsyth city council members
- Road trip! Clarke County DA wants an imported jury for Jamie Hood trial.
- Georgia and the (un)ACA.
- What were YOU doing back in 1987? (Hint: I was having a baby, and some of you might have met her at a PP soiree.)
- Go ahead ….they already know everything about you anyway.
- Funny thing, those internetz, they never forgetz.
- The new civility.
- Where’s Admiral Akbar when you need him?
- Bubba’s telling fibs again.
- Dear Lawd, anybody can get on TV these days.
- The IRS Scandal, Day 119.
- And they reach even deeper into your pockets
- Forget that paper mache volcano! Here’s how to win the science fair.