- Another candidate lines up on the Democrat side for Senate seat. This one’s a former Army Ranger. Hooah!
- State Senator Bill Heath (R-Bremen) recognized by American Conservative Union.
- Rep. Tom Price on his alternative to the ACA.
- Yes, it has rained a lot. A record-breaking lot.
- If you attended the PP BBQ tour this week, you might remember some fuss about flyers. Jason Pye sets the record straight (not that the flyer folks will even read it).
- Local geek makes it to Fox News. Enjoy your 15 minutes, sport.
- #BoehnerBlinks. Palace intrigue.
- Next time the Bravos go to NY, they should take the SWAT team with them.
- It’s all fun and games until someone invokes Godwin’s Law.
- A lesson on class (not what you think.)
- It’s hard to stay number one.
- Nice Voter ID law you have there, Texas. Shame if anything happened to it.
- Pllleeease tell me this is The Onion.
- Christina Hendricks to play stripper… at least I have my son’s attention now.
- How many times do we have to tell you? Don’t text and drive!
- What not to wear.