The Peach Pundit BBQ Tour will roar into Alpharetta Monday night, visiting with Rep. Tom Price at Smokejacks. Be there, be square. 6:30 pm.
– UPS plane crashes in BHM.
– Capitol Square to get a makeover.
– GA Supreme Court considers disbarment for Atlanta City Councilman.
– Georgia’s jobless rate up again.
– “Sealed findings” handed off in the DeKalb County water/sewer corruption grand jury investigation. Pass the popcorn.
– How’s that Recovery Summer workin’ out for ya?
– Ewwww. Evidently, nobody’s safe in San Diego.
– The coming HillaryCult?
– Pray for Egypt.
– That paycheck doesn’t go far enough anyway, go ahead and take some more.
– Rubio’s Reconciliation Tour. Yawn.
– 68 years later, Japan shrine still a difficult visit.
– Super black hole at the center of our galaxy.
– Back to school news you can use – how to prevent head lice.
– C1q protein a culprit in Alzheimer’s disease?
– Two people have asked me this week about “Keep Calm and Carry On.” Here’s the story. Words to live by today.