– Yet another possible candidate for the GA Senate race – newcomer Art Gardner.
– This weekend is the sales tax holiday. I’ll like a new MacBook, if you feel so inclined.
– The fallout from the Atlanta VA Hospital fiasco continues unabated. Video here.
– Grady County State Court in hot water over its “Administrative Costs.”
– Somebody hire Drew Johnson.
– Jackie Gingrich, Newt’s first wife, passed away Wednesday. Our thoughts and prayers for the family.
– The circus is in town.
– Geography is hard. (No, Savannah is NOT a Gulf port…)
– Don’t like something? Pass a resolution! That’s almost as good as a strongly worded memo!
– Christie leads in early NH poll. Yikes, but it’s still very, very early.
– DoD gags Fort Hood survivors and families.
– Lewis Grizzard, Patron Saint of Peach Pundit, would have subtitled this extremely poor choice as, “I wouldn’t have
told youtubed that one.”
– The IRS scandal, day 91.
– The sun’s magnetic field will flip soon as part of its 11 year solar weather cycle.
– I wonder if they make you check your rubber chicken.
– Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood to perform in Athens Nov. 7. Audience participation expected.
– Don’s Daily Scoreboard.