On this day in 1978, the first baby conceived by invitro was born. Now it’s an insanely common, with 5 million babies born from IVF in 2012. [Insert cute baby laughing]
- Blue Cross is inline for the state healthcare contract. If this is so shocking, please see Friday’s article.
- Savannah may be looking to lower taxes, but over in Augusta, they’re considering raising them.
- The Attorney General’s case against that sneaky Cumming mayor heads to court today.
- Out in Cherokee? A unanimous vote for an ethics hearing regarding School Board Member Kelly Marlow’s drama.
- This could get hairy: Justice and Education departments say female living as a male must have access to male restrooms and locker rooms
- STOP HILLARY! A creepy video.
- 36, okay, but after 37 criminal convictions, we’re going to have to deport you.
- The Senate says they’re restructuring student loans. Again.
- Trayvon Martin’s father heads to Capitol Hill to speak about saving more “black boys”.
- Lance Armstrong: No prizes. Mo’ problems.
- After years of telling us too much salt will kill us, suddenly, evidence shows it makes us smarter. Wait. What?
- Only 5 of 14 Georgia Congressman know what liberty looks like.
- Shocking: General Motors stock must increase at least 2.5 times its current value for taxpayers to break even.
- Liberty conundrum: Legal weed or a local control in Colorado?
And don’t forget: This Saturday, the Peach Pundit BBQ Tour heads to Augusta with Congresmman John Barrow.