– Rep. David Scott calling for the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to resign over Atlanta’s VA Hospital fiasco.
– Questions, again, on Governor Deal’s car salvage operation.
– What? There’s a speed limit on I-285?
– Is that a cannon ball in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
– Great. Just in time for September’s Peach Pundit BBQ Tour – Danielsville Police get their radar back. Drive frosty, Punditeers.
-Who is Angela Corey and why should you care?
– Detroit files for bankruptcy.
– Strongly worded memo.
– Liz Cheney announces Senate run in Wyoming.
– The IRS is becoming more and more like a blunt object to be used against any and all.
– The TSA is another.
– Can the DOJ really force Florida to hold all that evidence from the show trial?
– Could “This Town” be the new “The Help?”
– Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.