I’m filling in for Ed, who is …somewhere. I figure it should be easy as long as I think like Ed: like a Democrat and all about Ed.
But first, on this day in 1955, Disneyland opened!
- Campaign Finance Reports for Senate, CD-1, CD-10, CD-11 and CD-12 in a pretty little chart, in case you missed it.
- An extremely unfortunate iPhone incident.
- City of Atlanta expands discrimination laws to include gender.
- Zimmerman witness offered a scholarship to a historically black college (Ed probably wouldn’t have included this. He said he’s tired of hearing about Zimmerman & Trayvon)
- Somewhere, Ed would mention all the negativity in today’s news.
- And of course we have to mention Georgia State. Although, they did set some records.
- Democrats say there is no “political bias” in the IRS interviews
- Will Democrats gain an advantage in the Senate race because of the primary date change?
- Rhode Island Governor vetoes “Choose Life” license plates.
- Squatters are an increasing problem in South Fulton County.
- Ed wouldn’t do this, but I will for Eric the Younger. Some IR (the U.N. & the Congo) because he loves it and because this one is actually interesting.
- E.U. gives Israel the cold shoulder in an effort to bully them into peace talks with Palestine.
- And to make us all feel entirely worthless, 366 marathons in 365 days.