– The Feds sued Georgia over their election calendar. How’s a June primary grab ya?
– Here’s a group focused on bridging Georgia’s urban-rural divide. I wonder if they’ll bring peaches with them.
– Surely when this is complete, you’ll be able to see it from Google Earth.
– Wow, that ferris wheel is going to be really big!
– The Brits were never good with plumbing.
– This person is a CIO?
– DEF CON hackers to the Feds – Go away. It’s you, not me.
– Coal plant’s preemptive shutdowns.
– Stay out of my kid’s school lunch!
– Fourth Circuit upholds the ACA Employer Mandate.
– Now that’s a lot of cash. Matthew Stafford gets three year extension with Detroit Lions.
– Yeah, he really said that.
– Bubba’s Hover – Ohio country club first to buy a pair. Sounds like a Peach Pundit Road Show to me!
– Right Foot Red. Charles Foley, inventor most known for the game “Twister,” died at age 82 last week.