On this day in 1782, the British evacuated Savannah, Georgia and headed for Charleston, South Carolina.
And this, because regular hula hooping is just plain boring.
- Some Chatham County folks are not so pleased with the voting procedures of the Board of Directors for the Area Transit Board.
- Loeffler kerfluffle over possible Senate run continues.
- Georgia universities=money trees for the state economy.
- Deal signs more port agreements with rail to Florida, Alabama and so much more.
- Here’s a fancy, color-coded map of poll results surrounding the possible Zimmerman verdict outcomes.
- A Palin Birther: Because this Dem Senator normally sees all the other Alaskans on a pretty regular basis.
- Barrow explores furlough exemptions.
- We may soon be getting a park on the moon. Wonder what the carry laws will be there?
- Working and not working both make people unhappy.
- That a’int cute: Do ladies avoid “nerdy professions”?
- Fat Burger outsmarts ObamaCare.
- Student loans: Oregon says it’s free now but will cost 3% of your income for the next 20 years.
- Generic drug companies granted full immunity against side effect-related lawsuits.
- There’s an app for that: report 2nd amendment lovers to keep the community safe.
And if you’re not busy this weekend, head over to the new Atlanta hamster wheel. It’s only $15.