– But won’t it stick to your tongue, like an icy flagpole?
– Somebody in East Point is running around with lots and lots of taxpayer’s money.
– SEC Female of Athlete of the Year. Go Dawgs.
– Manufacturing still slow in GA.
– What? The muscles on those fellas in the Cobb County firemen calendars are “enahnced?” -tear-
– Nation-wide rallies were planned yesterday to protest NSA intrusion in private lives. Anyone attend the Atlanta rally? It’s ok to share, the NSA already knows you were there.
– Egypt in turmoil, again.
– Russia is unhappy about a Tom Hanks movie playing out in their airport.
– Consequences can be messy.
– Bad manners.
– Reigning hotdog-eating champ Joey Chestnut retains title by eating a record-setting 69 franks and buns.
– John Adams!
– The greatness of America.
– American band geeks will be forever indebted to John Philip Sousa for writing the most fun march to ever play in 1896, 3 years before my grandmother’s birth.