I used to be disgusted, now I’m just amused. – Elvis Costello
– Like BRAG, but better. Proceeds to benefit the Tripp Halstead family.
– Rev. Jesse Jackson on Paula Deen.
– Nuevo Laredo, fav Atl-Mex joint, wins yet another award, that will make it even more impossible to get a table there.
– Former assistant principal and athletic director of Fayette County High School arrested for theft.
– Griffin Police Chief under investigation for illegal background checks.
– SCOTUS week. Thursday’s round-up, if you haven’t gotten your quota of big words in for the week.
– We don’t want no stinkin’ trade agreement…
– Crash. Burn. Oh, My.
– Speaker Boehner grows a… well, something.
– Charges (finally) filed against former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine.
– 10th circuit grants Hobby Lobby right to continue lawsuit against ACA.
– 27 NFL players arrested since the Super Bowl. Anyone else wonder about a comparison with the NBA?
– Uh, no. Just. No.
– We’ll all be Liquid Metal Man soon.
– Yes, your fancy new car CAN be hacked.
– But can you run a tab at the Mos Eisley cantina with it?