Here is a picture from the Peach Pundit BBQ Tour on Monday sans Stefan, who ditched us quickly.
From the left: Eric the Younger, Buzz, Obi’s Sister, Jessica S., Nathan & Charlie. What an eccentric little bunch.
- A Cherokee School Board Member is upset over a Facebook Group. Some say she has bigger fish to fry
- Absolutely necessary right this second. $4.7 million for new locks at the Fulton County jail.
- Remember that desegregation lawsuit in Richmond County? It is no more.
- A 900-mile bike ride (yes, you read that right) to benefit Tripp Halstead.
- Farm bill and budget problems already. Shocking.
- Wine, porn and popcorn. That’s the IRS.
- Witness in Trayvon Martin case uses racial slurs in testimony. Does not apologize.
- This guy says the Republican party is ‘in retreat but more aggressive than ever’.
- And this guy from Ben & Jerry’s wants to amend the Constitution.
- If you’re going to mug someone, that’s fine, just don’t leave your birth certificate at the scene.
- Forget solar power. How about stomach acid?
- Never underestimate your mom.