Come hang out at the Peach Pundit BBQ Tour Monday night at Sprayberry’s
(original location) in Newnan. Rep. Lynn Westmoreland will be joining our merry band of misfits.
-Bonehead Atlanta radio hosts now looking for new gigs after making fun of former NFL player with ALS.
– Georgia is “Farmer’s Land.” Who knew? It’s sure better than “Land of the Thicket Clearers.”
– What do solar panels and Dublin High School have to do with Georgia Power?
– Rep. Tyron Brooks gets even more free help.
– Prize-winning chocolate.
– Government is just another name for things we all do together….
– Oh my, a defector. The IRS will be knocking in 3, 2, 1….
– Rats. Ships. Yadda Yadda.
– Nice job you have there…
– That’s what she said.