Disclaimer: There is no way I can make these Morning Reads as much about Ed as Ed made yesterday’s Morning Reads about Ed. It’s probably safer for all of us that way.
Monday is the Peach Pundit BBQ in the 3rd District. You should come. I hear there may be a wedding.
- Wishin’ and hopin’ and prayin’ and SPLOSTin‘
- Erick Erickson is still very angry with Georgia Right to Life because of handlings of this.
- Time to Investigate: City Council looking into unspecified actions by Mayor Bodker.
- Walker County is going broke. Well, at least they think they are so they’re planning for it.
- That Atlanta Public School scandal…the judge may throw a wrench in that whole prosecution thing.
- Bringing the immigration bill home. And making it specific.
- Pot, meet kettle. Julian Assange comments on the Snowden debacle.
- “Women for Weiner“. You may not vote for him but he still wants your money.
- Obama follows in Bush footsteps.
- Senator Chuck Grassley (Iowa) says the IRS will pay out $70 million in bonuses this year.
- No pimps, but Soulja Boy is being sued.
- Government Motors is #1 in quality for the first time. Ever.
- If you’re a single male, here is a 7 minute video on how to meet women.
- File this under “Are you sure that’s a good idea?”: Jay-Z can now represent you if you’re an NBA player.
- One family getting chickens in Cobb. The jury is still out on what the rest of the county can do on their own property.
- Capitol Police v. Tea Party members: “You can only stand in this one spot”.
- D.C. Anti-IRS rally speeches.
- I would like to see this police officer spend a good long while in a hot car.