- I love the smell of jet fuel in the morning.
- Sure. Go ahead. No one will think giving an award to a judge whom you often bring cases to is dubious.
- Joe Tereshinski, UGA legend, died Sunday in Athens.
- College Football Hall of Fame commemorative bricks now on sale.
- I wonder if they will name it the Howard-McDade-O-No-You-Don’t law.
- Sorry, but Uncle Sam says your explosion wasn’t big enough.
- Obama ‘strongly objects’ to Religious Liberty Amendment.
- We are in the best of hands. More.
- Daniel Henninger at the WSJ: The Sum of All Fears
- Rats, sinking ship, etc.
- Stupid is as stupid does.
- Chewy and his cane get the full monty TSA experience.
- Yet another thing to haters blame on Harry Potter – angry Lego faces.
- It’s the COST, stupid.
- Cool tool (not that we’re expecting the demise of civilization, or something).
- Man of Steel review. Sorry, Lord Suffolk, you’re no Christopher Reeve. (Warning -spoilers!)