On this day in 1966, Miranda rights were established in Miranda v. Arizona. These days, we’re just skimming right over those ‘rights’.
If you don’t know “Blurred Lines” yet, please learn it. I’d put the link on here, but Charlie runs a pretty tight ship. Until then, it plays daily on the Facebook Thread of Destiny.
- No one likes a faker.
- Ding dong, the Ho-Ho’s are back.
- Columbus Consolidated Government finances continue downward spiral.
- We’re supposed to be impressed when the big boys finally let a little boy play on the playground.
- If you don’t have plans this weekend, you can go on a ‘free’ scavenger hunt with MARTA.
- The Michael Vick Church Tour is heading to Milledgeville.
- Cobb County still wants nothing of this Common Core stuff.
- 32% of Business Roundtable members plan to expand their payroll. Some think that’s consider optimistic. (What is…relativity?)
- “We do it, too“. Google attempts to minimize their information sharing roles.
- More band-aids for the steaming volcano we call ‘federal student loans’.
- In the spirit of learning, millennials like face to face contact.
- Obama Administration ‘strongly opposes’ NDAA amendment that would protect religious rights of soldiers.
- Let the record state that I can’t stand the Miami heat. No article. Just a point of information in preparation for the Game 4.
- Legos are angry, angry toys.
- Hands free isn’t mindless. So basically, it’s useless.
- If you find yourself with a little extra cash around the house, this rifle is only $27,500.
And because life is hard and we all need a laugh.