– Ever heard this one? “The devil is beating his wife.” My grandmother taught it to me.
– Bison on the Beltway.
– New toys to watch while sitting on the deck at Tubby’s Tankhouse.
– How will Georgia’s Senators vote on immigration?
– Now Chip Rogers needs help with his pricey new job? Oh, puhleezz.
– Not that anyone’s counting…
– “There is no national interest; there is only political advantage.”
– Komen learns the first rule of holes the hard way.
– “Battered Obama Supporter Syndrome.”
– “I’m not having fun at this party. Can someone drive me home now?”
– Just following orders, sir…
– Paul Krugman is now a Dilbert cartoon. And it’s not what you think it is.
– Why Google Reader really got axed.
– Microsoft reorganizing. No Word as to who gets the multi-colored blinky Windows.
– Egad. Keith Olbermann returning to airwaves as a baseball commentator for the post-season. On TBS. Oh, the horror.