On this day in 1944, the Western Europe liberation began with D-Day and the Normandy Beach invasion.
And because there are 3 gentleman (named Charlie, B.J. Van Gundy & Robert Lee) who think I can’t count: Watch this)
- Deal is ready to “Show Savannah the Money!“
- Well, this is awkward. Superior Court Clerk hires lawyer to fight budget cuts in Muscogee County.
- Still battling segregation issues down in Augusta
- Georgia State says legislation made it rain more. (cringe!)
- Republicans do not = change.
- Apparently game rooms aren’t an effective use of EPA funds.
- Never mind on that whole knives on planes thing.
- Holder holding his hot seat hostage, whilst the level-headed call for his resignation.
- Some things are not fair to the rest of us. Like winning the lottery at age 84.
- Your pimping article of the week. This week, Rockdale County.
- Let’s not stretch the truth over yoga.
- That’s okay…I never really liked salad anyway. Not really a frog fan, either.
Liberty Drum– (It’s a bit loud today)