The Asteroid Edition.
– No matter where you’re going, you probably have to go through Atlanta to get there.
– This reminds me of the first class snobs in the Titanic lifeboats…
– Rep. Regina Quick, R-Athens, appeals her grade on the Chamber’s latest scorecard.
– Georgia banks improving. Finally.
– Who said print was dead? Congrats Blake Seitz. (Go Dawgs!)
– Jim Galloway speculates on the next Georgia DemocraTIC Party Chairman.
– In the recent settlement for the Savannah Harbor deepening project, the Greenies get an out.
– Choking? Well, don’t hold your breath waiting for the US Surgeon General to help.
– Common Cause. Pot. Spoon. Stirring the pot again.
– You have to pass it to see what’s in it.
– More calls for AG Holder to step down.
– New guy at the FBI.
– Old man wanders away from home. Photographic evidence emerges.
– At least it wasn’t a shoe…
– Figures, again.