On this day in 1431, Joan of Arc was burned at the stake for heresy. By that notion, all of us posters would have been martyred about 10 years ago.
I will also take the back seat for Best Morning Reads this week, but only because Nathan did them yesterday and not Ed.
- Those in Columbus are up in arms about a bridge closure due to movie filming. The only positive: Alabamians are barred from entering.
- Emory seeks to identify autism in earlier stages in young children in a new clinical study.
- Creating a ‘psychological’ roadblock: Some perspective on reducing the BAC from 0.08 to 0.05
- Choo Choo!! Everyone loves rail service. Potential rail from Atlanta to Charlotte?
- Savannah NAACP gives a run down of the legislative session. Better late than never.
- From PP Daily: McLeod & Williams no-go, Allen & Anderson remain. Better dig out those tractor signs.
cluelessmale comments on women’s health and contraceptive access, this time, an Oklahoma Republican.
- Reeve says that American conservatives are giving up on life.
- Michelle Obama wants you to ‘max out’ for Democrat candidates. Maxing out on calories is another story.
- A lot of the world is happier than us.
- How to get a job…It’s that simple.
- Every week I have some pimping-related story and I have no idea why, but here’s this weeks.
- So Eric the Younger doesn’t get bored… some IR.
- Shocker: Wrinkles make us look sadder and madder.
- Southern states continue to demonstrate they don’t quite understand the Constitution on the most basic level.
- Almost 60% of Americans believe the federal government is responsible for clean up stemming from natural disasters. Umm….
- In honor of Michele Bachmann, a look back on her time in ”Gangster Government”.