* Free event for college students: Morality Of Capitalism Student Conference on June 1st in Atlanta.
* Barnes: Brooks Broke No Laws.
* Chelesa Fearce, Valedictorian at Charles Drew High School, was once homeless.
* Atlanta public safety employees want a 5% raise, not the 1% they’ll receive.
* Douglas County DA asks GBI to investigate him.
* On private proms and Wilcox County.
* Report: Holder approved warrant for Fox reporter’s private emails. Yawn.
* It’s all Bush’s fault.
* Butt dialing can land you in jail…especially if you’re about to committ a murder.
* Weiner’s back and better than ever!
* The Legend Of El Oso Blanco.
* You’re favorite sports heroes in LEGO.
* Top ranked broadcast network TV shows. Football rules.
* Google map shows path and intensity of Moore, OK tornado. (hat tip: Mike Francis)