On this day in 1934, Police killed Bonnie and Clyde.
- This brat (kidding, he’s brilliant) and his 4.46 GPA remind me that I’m okay with being second-best.
- Schools are forced to close in Columbus. Budget cuts, CRCT scores and public school-hating libertarians could all be to blame.
- You’ve been scammed: Lawyer continually misses court, leaving man facing deportation.
- Albany working to create a “Job Investment Fund” in an effort to attract jobs to the area.
- GA Dem. pleads not guilty to federal charges of mail fraud, wire fraud and filing false tax returns. Oopsie daisy.
- Soon you can get your Masters in Computer Science from Georgia Tech…wait for it…online
- IRS official tramples Constitutional rights, then invokes Constitutional rights for her own protection.
- Democratic Congressman from Georgia begs USPS to get their crap together and do it to it.
- No big deal. We kill our own people.
- Sometimes, I feel like there are plants in the Republican party. Sent here to make the rest of us look bad. It’s working.
- Because we all didn’t get enough Weiner jokes yesterday.
- Puppy love for Oklahoma victims.
- Seems like once you get old, all that’s left to do is climb Mt. Everest.
- Some men don’t quite understand that you needn’t substitute anything for a diamond.