If you’re not getting your daily dose of Peach Pundit in your in-box, why not? Sign up here.
- Pay it forward. Just in time for all you folks heading to Athens where the parking meters will drive you insane.
- Doug Richards and the Atlanta Illuminati.
- Cobb County Manager staying put. Can you blame him?
- College Football is around the corner.
- Sen. Johnny Isakson is asking nicely for more information about the HHS
shakedown … oops… fundraising.
- Dr. Milton Wolf, Obama’s cousin no less, claims The White House tried to have him fired from WaPo.
- Agreeing with Stacy, it’s difficult to keep up.
- The legitimacy of elections.
- We are in the best of hands.
- Missing crime data?
- There will be resignations and rumors of resignations.
- Lock up your silverware (and your daughters)… John Edwards to hit the speaking circuit.
- Watch out for GA 400 ticket scammer (Warning-video starts immediately)
- Cooter’s Garage Band.
- Texas high school senior bags 800 pound alligator. No word if said gator was sporting jorts and a mullet.