If you’re not getting your daily dose of Peach Pundit in your in-box, why not? Sign up here.
– Pay it forward. Just in time for all you folks heading to Athens where the parking meters will drive you insane.
– Doug Richards and the Atlanta Illuminati.
– Cobb County Manager staying put. Can you blame him?
– College Football is around the corner.
– Sen. Johnny Isakson is asking nicely for more information about the HHS
shakedown … oops… fundraising.
– Dr. Milton Wolf, Obama’s cousin no less, claims The White House tried to have him fired from WaPo.
– Agreeing with Stacy, it’s difficult to keep up.
– The legitimacy of elections.
– We are in the best of hands.
– Missing crime data?
– There will be resignations and rumors of resignations.
– Lock up your silverware (and your daughters)… John Edwards to hit the speaking circuit.
– Watch out for GA 400 ticket scammer (Warning-video starts immediately)
– Cooter’s Garage Band.
– Texas high school senior bags 800 pound alligator. No word if said gator was sporting jorts and a mullet.