Hope you’re gearing up for the Road Show in Athens…I’m pleased we’ve chosen alcohol over BBQ.
- Big Pimpin’ in the Buckhead burbs.
- No business license? No problem.
- Contradiction: Man tries selling CD’s on MARTA without a business license and spends 5 days in jail.
- Dana Loesch says IRS is waging the War on Women. The Georgia Tea Party responds.
- Some pop bottles. Christie pops buttons.
- Republican boo-hooing doing little to nothing in the big scheme.
- Charlie wants you to read about energy. I don’t do energy.
- Did you read the Benghazi emails? If not, you should…so you’ll know what people are talking about on their Facebook memes.
- There is still good in the world.
- Nathan wants you to read this about a Fort.
- Not Quite: World Health Organization making ‘progress’ but misses target.
- Police in the North Fulton vicinity praise themselves for finding escapee in 8 minutes, dismiss the fact that he escaped in the first place.
- Fun: Sasha Obama questions Benghazi