– Better Georgia just can’t let go.
– Got a cool million or two sitting around? Nick Saban’s house on Lake Burton to be auctioned June 6.
– Proctologists or prognosticators? How can you tell?
– Atlanta parking study slated to restudy downtown. Gird your loins – it can only mean you’ll be seeing more ParkAtlanta vehicles lurking about. Speaking of PA, Dale Russell researched those getting out of those tickets.
– Former lawmaker Ken Fuller behaving badly. Over a cat.
– Out of the mouth of babes… Mayor Reed on Fulton County.
– Douglas County Board of Education second highest paid in the state behind…you guessed it… DeKalb.
– So who’s the bully in the Senate?
– The real story here isn’t that British lawmakers are demanding cheaper booze at parliamentary pubs…
– Ken Cuccinelli (R) is running for governor of Virginia. He’s promising to lower taxes. Next…
– The Dark Lord speaks.
– NC restores lots of gun rights.