Today’s edition of Morning Reads is especially monumental for the sole fact that I did not complete them at 4:30 A.M.
- We want more! We want more! 3 Unions have joined together in Atlanta to demand pay increases.
- Grammy wants you to steal.
- Effingham County officials looking into resignation after finance issues.
- Cobb’s not messing around with the repeated bomb threats on the court house. You never know who’s serving you lunch.
- Deal says ~200 jobs are coming to Murray County thanks to a Dubai-based textile company.
- Huffington Post says that just because gun homicides have decreased with increased gun ownership, gun lovers still don’t have a shot at fighting gun control.
- Poll results determine that Virginian’s are just dumb.
- Census data shows black voter turnout succeeded that of whites in 2012.
- Obama approval up, effectiveness down. GOP to blame.
- Can’t trust your own: A former NY State Senator records his colleagues doing the Democrat dirty.
- Crime & Punishment: 5th grader forced to lick his desk clean after doodling. Also, Arias is guilty. She said she prefers the death penalty.
- Police v. Gator.
- Enron exec looking at a reduced sentence.
- Apparently high blood pressure means you’ll be more successful, but only if you’re young.
- Alabama passed the home brewing law. It awaits the Governor’s signature.
- The Atlantic Wire offers a suggestion for skirting the proposed FBI Internet wiretapping shenanigan.
- In Cobb County, your neighbor across the street can decide what happens in your backyard. And it aint good.