– Georgia gets a new Chief Justice.
– Oh dear. Morehouse graduation fiasco or script reject from Mean Girls?
– Jobs in Augusta!
– Next thing you know, these fellas will have their own reality show.
– Help send a veteran to the All-Star game.
– Jobs in Dawson County!
– Is Atlanta’s most famous recent arrestee sufficiently contrite?
– Billboards going up in Georgia attacking Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) stance on immigration.
– APS case(s) now subject to gag orders? Pass the popcorn.
– Bad form. Bad form, indeed.
– Cern to recreate the first website.
– You know it’s bad when even the pack turns on its own.
– $70 billion worth of new red tape during Obama’s first term.
– “Capitalist Construction” big selling point in Cuban apartments built 60-70 years ago. You do the math.
– With friends like this, who needs enemies?
– Missing time, Mulder-style.
– No good deed goes unpunished.
– There’s more to Seattle than rioting hippies.
– Oops… about those Syrian chemical weapons.
– Downton Abbey makes a cameo in Iron Man 3.
– Not enough yammering sports heads on the telly for ya? Well, there will be more!
Tasha Yar Sela is back!
– UN vs. the Terminator.
– Now that’s a knife!