– “Distractions.” Trip Tomlinson, husband of Columbus mayor Teresa Tomlinson, resigns his Housing Authority seat.
– UPS fined $4 million for cargo aircraft maintenance infractions.
– Pentagon to decide by this summer on Ft. Benning’s 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division.
– Aren’t you glad HE isn’t Atlanta’s mayor?
– The Blame Game begins…
– Another Sequester
Jester Gesture: Flood Gauges to shut down starting next month.
– ObamaCare for thee, but not for we.
– More TV not worth watching.
– Quick! We need legislation to ban remote-control toys!
– Honestly, Washington wants to tax anything that moves.
– Time-lapse video of the George W. Bush Library.
– Three years of sun activity in three minutes.
– Looking for a new web host? Lifehacker.com readers can get a year of Dreamhost for $20. Deets here.