It’s a tough act to follow when yesterday’s mornings reads were deemed ‘The Best Ever’, however, if I can lead Ed to a victory in pool, I can surely lead him to the 2nd place with best morning reads. I’m now the Thursday gal.
- Stealing is a crime, even if you’re the treasurer of a Cherokee County school booster club.
- I’d hate to have to attend this candidate forum. The mayoral race in Macon now has SIX contestants.
- Well, that was fast. A handful of Georgia charters schools are already up in arms over the state commission they just finished demanding.
- Without much thought, Cobb OKs the first Mental Health Court.
- Fulton County teachers may see a pay raise despite other sequestration-related position cuts.
- Repair Man Jack says the US Welfare System Benefits Jihadists
- 48% of Americans dislike Nancy Pelosi as much as I do.
- Inappropriate: It’s utterly appalling that the alleged Boston bombers used the internet to find all their tactics yet the Atlantic Wire gives explicit step-by-step explanations of how to do it again.
- The feds are forking out $890k for fees on empty bank accounts.
- Faithful pizza delivery man is assaulted, pistol whipped and car jacked but finishes delivering the pizzas before calling the police.
- If you don’t have a television, a computer, a radio or friends, the Braves lost last night.
- The Huffington Post recalls the 50 best one-hit-wonders of the 90’s. It will melt your achy breaky heart.
- Paula Deen’s son is engaged. The lucky girl must really know how to a butter a biscuit.