– Field of Dreams for former UGA outfielder.
– Yikes. Peach Punditeer’s group mug shot spotted on ThatsJustPeachy.com. Along with the radical idea that Republican isn’t just another bad word.
– Vampires and zombies mean big bucks for Georgia.
– Former UGA Coach Jim Donnan indicted for alleged ponzi scheme.
– Flint River is #2 on the Endangered Rivers list.
– Sunshine is a great disinfectant. Or the tale of twists and turns getting supposed “Open Records” out of Georgia Perimeter College.
– RNC turns away grassroot supporters. “Let them eat cake.” Or something.
– BigBadHairCut vows sneak attack. He really should fire his barber first.
– Well, Bless Her Heart.
– Athens runners in the Boston Marathon relay their thoughts.
– CIA staffers lawyering up over Benghazi.
– Hirsute Presidential Power Rankings.
– The case for coming home.
– PP is still taking suggestions for bastions of porky goodness to grace with our collective presence-es. No peas need apply.
– Ahhh-choooo! Bless you! Now somebody go wash my car. Please.