Gooood morning from Nashvegas! Up and at’em.
- Gwinnett police kill gunman who held firefighters hostage. From Reuters
- I’m not judging – just relaying the news: Ag officials resign over drunken ‘fraternity party’ at state conference
- Warner Robins: President’s budget calls for BRAC in 2015
- Perry: Conflicting testimony marks third day of Houston County murder trial
- Savannah: President Obama’s Savannah port money disappoints
- Retired Savannah-Chatham police major arrested in child porn investigation. He was one of 98 suspects identified as part of a three-month investigation led by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
- Georgia health agency temp charged with racketeering
- Braves: Schafer, Gattis and Francisco fuel Braves’ win (elevated from the Whatevs section, Tyler)
- Augusta: Former UGA golfer Henley getting jitters out, ‘ready to compete’ in 1st Masters
- Two war vets disagree over ‘service dog’ in Athens gun store
- A big high five to Donna Sheldon and Tricia Pridemore – it obviously makes me pretty happy. Kindly get off the pot, Tom, so that we can hear from Karen Handel.
- The president has proposed an almost $3.8 trillion budget for next year which offers less deficit reduction than either of the budget resolutions already passed in Congress and effectively reaches what little reduction it does propose entirely through tax increases.
- RNC rejects most rule changes
- Weinergate: Porn star, stripper Ginger Lee talks to TheDC
- Kirsten Powers, Michelle Malkin quiz the media: #WhoIsKermitGosnell, where’s the coverage?
- Venezuela’s Next Leader Faces Tough Choice On Oil Program
- Fashion: Augusta and the Masters
- Wow. Man slices arms with saws (on purpose) at Calif. Home Depot
- Postal Service Says Saturday Delivery Will Continue Because Of Budget Provision
- Dan Ariely: What makes us feel good about our work?