First the news, then a Caption Contest to follow….
– Gird your loins; the Final Four is upon us! Plus a evening Braves game and a free Zac Brown Band concert in Centennial Park.
– In case you missed it, the highly anticipated annual Creative Loafing Golden Sleaze Awards are out! Rep.Earl Ehrhart even sent them a thank you note.
– Dr. Ben Carson to speak at the Fulton County GOP Spring Reception, April 25th.
– Decent peach crop expected this year.
– Georgia Trend 2013 Economic Yearbook. Growth trends and disappointments.
– And there will be great rejoicing! Zombies return to Senoia in May. By the way, entertainment generated nearly $880 million for the state last year.
– The FACT Act aims to curb abuse in asbestos claims.
– Obamacare exchanges delayed another year. What could go wrong?
– Connecticut passes new gun laws. Wonder if they will be unenforceable like New York’s hurried debacle?
– Movie critic Roger Ebert died yesterday after a long battle with cancer.
– Got an iPhone? The DEA doesn’t like you.
– Has Obama met his Waterloo?
– UGA gets its own font. 148 days, but who’s countin’? Bulldog uniforms over the years.
– Speaking of college football – have I told you today how much Auburn stinks? Well, Auburn stinks!
– Awww, it’s Daddy on the TV! Plus an awesome idea to replace the golf cart. I bet R.B.* couldn’t turn one of those over!
* Awesome story. Ask me at a Road Show sometime.
Caption this photo…
(Buzz has already called dibs on the gold lame vest!)