Today holds a 6:20am flight to New Orleans. From a trend and healthy economy standpoint, retail stores and restaurants are tripling their builds and refreshes over last year with forecasts of growing steadily the next five years. My products go into a lot of stores owned by franchisees – the entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well.
Enjoy your morning reads – that I found last night Bridg
- From Galloway, A U.S. Senate race may wake slumbering Democrats in Georgia
- Gay white guy wins $1.2 million in race lawsuit. Enjoy the sidebar advertising.
- Southern Company Exec Gets 34% raise to $13M. It’s about time for me to stop fighting Georgia Power and just using my Google skills to see if Tom has a son I can flirt with.
- Flood of foreign worker visa requests expected for tech jobs
- tehe. See? Republicans like to recycle. We reuse our magazines. CO Democrat Doesn’t Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded
- The Politicians Who Supported DOMA Who Had Affairs. I’m pretty sure this isn’t the earned media preferred by Bob Barr’s Dream Team.
- Tens of thousands Obamacare ‘navigators’ to be hired
- Democrats and Republicans differ on conspiracy theory beliefs. Read this one. 28% of voters believe in the New World Order?
- Atlanta Braves: Lineup as Good as Advertised and Braves opener generates highest ratings in 12 years
- Heidi Klum heroic in dramatic Hawaii rescue photos. Completely sad – Heidi saves her son and two nannies from a riptide. The photographers (instead of helping) take pics of her bikini top slipping.
- 50 Things Every Woman Should Know How To Do By 50. Ladies, if you care enough about yourself to keep up with politics, it’s highly likely you can do everything on this list. They should just make #1 Keep Up With Politics and the rest would just come together like herringbone.