Morning Reads for Thursday, April 4

April 4, 2013 4:20 am

by Bridget Cantrell · 5 comments

Goood morning!

Today holds a 6:20am flight to New Orleans.  From a trend and healthy economy standpoint, retail stores and restaurants are tripling their builds and refreshes over last year with forecasts of growing steadily the next five years.  My products go into a lot of stores owned by franchisees – the entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well.

Enjoy your  morning reads – that I found last night ;)  Bridg

Georgia

Inter/national

Whatevs

Tyler April 4, 2013 at 7:28 am

I don’t think Braves baseball should ever be listed as a “Whatev.” ;)

How bout them Braves?!

Buzz Brockway April 4, 2013 at 9:30 am

They’ve looked good so far. This lineup has a lot power for sure.

Scott65 April 4, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Nice to see Galloway say in print what I’ve been saying here for a couple of months now. This is not a lock for republicans. Broun is going to push this way too far to the right if he is allowed to do so. Also something Galloway mentions is that in their fervor to write Barrow out of his district, they have given him name recognition in Augusta, Savannah, and Athens, all regions he represented…and won in. Just sayin…

Scott65 April 4, 2013 at 1:27 pm

LOL…had no idea the guy suing Fulton Co. was gay. Wonder if Emma Darnell would have been ok with that had she known he wasn’t just some avg white guy.
(and your gay-baiting comment about the ads Bridget…just remember, someone out there has to do your hair…and a botched color job isn’t pretty…(that was supposed to be funny))

Scott65 April 4, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Since this is an open thread…I was reminded yesterday of a website that has me laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. The collection “letters” is at the bottom if you scroll down.

(my personal favorite among the many she has)
So Close To Jesus He Is Scheduling the Apocalypse To Give Me Time to Be Fitted For A Fabulous Outfit Suitable for Judging

Comments on this entry are closed.