– The story of the Traveling Camera.
– Bob Barr announced for Rep. Phil Gringrey’s still warm seat.
– Get ready for traffic HELL.
– Hello? Is this thing on? Five ideas for
ethics improvement behavior modification (Hey! Look! Squirrel!) that will surely be ignored because they actually make sense.
– More maneuvering in the DeKalb grand jury case.
– Indictments could come any second now in the APS cheating scandal.
– Want to know the amount of federal spending in your zip code? There’s an app for that.
– Both Georgia Senators voted to defund Obamacare, then fund Obamacare. How very Kerryish of them. One’s already a lame duck; makes you wonder about the other one.
– Food stamp enrollment rises… unexpectedly.
– There’s a creepy uncle vibe to Mark Sanford these days. Our neighbor the east deserves better.
– Somebody needs to go back to charm school.
– Baseball is almost here. Which means that football is on the horizon.
– Spamhaus is not a sandwich shop. It’s a tech company, and here’s why you need to know about them.
– Gentleman, how to answer a very important question.