On this day in history…in 1854, the Republican Party was founded.
- The Cobb E-SPLOST passes while opponents lose a little more of their tax-hating hearts.
- Just in time for Easter, police rescue over 70 bunnies from hoarder.
- Man ordered to pay restitution after using city credit card to purchase a psychic website. Didn’t he see that coming?
- The City of Acworth works to become certified for the IMAGE program.
- We don’t need no stinkin’ ethics. DA investigates Gwinnett Commissioner.
- Andrea Sneiderman drops the civil suit against her dead husband’s brother.
- Tragic: 7 Marines perish in Nevada training exercise explosion.
- Stupid: Harry Reid blames sequester for Marine deaths.
- Obama arrives in Israel; Meanwhile, Michelle is still recovering from the White House St. Patty’s Day party.
- Vague one-liner headlines make Republicans hate Rand Paul…already.
- As proponents of Milton County shudder, Obama proposes eliminating suburbs.
- The Atlantic blames wages and technology for the rise in unwed mothers.
- A slow day at the White House and Obama tweets picture of his sandwich. What a twit.