“Beware the Ides of March…” – William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act I, Scene II
– Like a slow drain, bills are slowly trickling their way through the Georgia House and Senate.
– There’s not a rug big enough in Georgia to sweep this scandal under.
– Metro Atlanta’s unemployment rate rises “unexpectedly.”
– Meet your 2014 Teacher of the Year finalists.
– Carver’s to close at the end of March. Their website says they will reopen in a nearby location in the fall.
– Scientists in Geneva believe they have discovered the elusive Higgs boson, or “God” particle. Wasn’t that one of those really bad Star Trek movies?
– I love the smell of CPAC in the morning. Rand Paul said the GOP is stale and moss-covered. Ents worldwide were not amused.
– What could go wrong? Actually, a lot.
– So hiding your money under the mattress isn’t such a bad idea after all, is it?
– The Argument Room.
– Sweet bail-out. Dentists everywhere rejoice.