“Beware the Ides of March…” – William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act I, Scene II
- Like a slow drain, bills are slowly trickling their way through the Georgia House and Senate.
- There’s not a rug big enough in Georgia to sweep this scandal under.
- Metro Atlanta’s unemployment rate rises “unexpectedly.”
- Meet your 2014 Teacher of the Year finalists.
- Carver’s to close at the end of March. Their website says they will reopen in a nearby location in the fall.
- Scientists in Geneva believe they have discovered the elusive Higgs boson, or “God” particle. Wasn’t that one of those really bad Star Trek movies?
- I love the smell of CPAC in the morning. Rand Paul said the GOP is stale and moss-covered. Ents worldwide were not amused.
- What could go wrong? Actually, a lot.
- So hiding your money under the mattress isn’t such a bad idea after all, is it?
- The Argument Room.
- Sweet bail-out. Dentists everywhere rejoice.